The Best Places to Camp in NSW for under $12
New South Wales, Australia is a camper’s paradise, with a diverse range of unique and spectacular camping locations to explore. From lush national parks to secluded beaches, there is something for every type of camper to enjoy. In this article, we will explore some of the most unique and affordable camping spots in New South Wales, perfect for those looking for an adventure without breaking the bank, including free camping options.
- Blue Mountains National Park – located just west of Sydney, offers a range of camping options, from basic bush camping to more luxurious glamping, with prices starting from as little as $6 per night. The park also offers a variety of activities, such as hiking, rock climbing, and abseiling.
- Booderee National Park in Jervis Bay – offers a variety of camping options, including beach camping and bush camping, with prices starting at just $11 per night. The park is home to a wide variety of wildlife and offers a range of activities such as swimming, snorkelling, and bird watching.
- Murramarang National Park on the South Coast – offers a range of affordable beach camping options. The park is home to a number of beautiful beaches, including Pretty Beach and Pebbly Beach, with prices starting at just $11 per night. The park also offers a variety of activities such as swimming, fishing, and surfing.
- New England National Park in the Northern Tablelands – offers a range of bush camping options, with prices starting at just $6 per night. The park is home to a wide variety of wildlife and offers a range of activities such as hiking, bird watching, and rock climbing.
- Kosciuszko National Park – offers free camping options for those who would like to experience the great outdoors without spending a dime. There are several designated free camping areas, where you can set up your tent and enjoy the natural beauty of the park.
Many of the above National Parks have free camping options available, however it is limited. It is always best to enquire through NSW Parks and Wildlife Service for further details.
In conclusion, New South Wales, Australia offers a diverse range of unique and affordable camping options for nature enthusiasts, adventure seekers, and beach lovers alike. From the breath-taking landscapes of the Blue Mountains National Park to the secluded beaches of Murramarang National Park, there is something for everyone to explore and enjoy on a budget, including free camping options. Whether you’re looking for a luxurious glamping experience or a secluded bush camping adventure, New South Wales has it all.