Garage Sale Trail – Australia’s Biggest Garage Sale | Ayr
When: Saturday, 22nd October 2016
Time: 8am – 12noon
Burdekin Shire Council would like to encourage Residents, Schools, Community and Sporting Groups to hold a stall at the Community Garage Sale being held at the Park Street Cul-de-sac at Anzac Park.
What is Garage Sale Trail
- Garage Sale Trail is a national day of buying, selling, reusing and meeting the locals.
- Garage Sale Trail is powered by the councils of Australia.
- This year’s event will be held on Saturday, October 22nd 2016
- Garage Sale Trail is for households, community groups, schools, charities, makers and creators. Sellers and Shoppers. Absolutely everyone can get involved for free.
How to get started
1. Register a Sale – From Wednesday, 10th August 2016, you can head to www.garagesaletrail.com.au and register your household, local business, cultural institution, school or community group sale. Shoppers can register for free to find the treasure in their neighbourhood also.
2. Make it Your Own – Get people interested in your sale by giving it a fun name, listing some of your most exciting items and personalising your sale page.
3. Browse Trails – Check out the sales in your area and create your very own treasure trail map. You can search for items by postcode or item type.
4. Featured Sales + Items – The very best sales and items will be featured for everyone to see…..so get creative!
5. Promote Your Sale – Spread the word by sharing your sale on social media and putting up posters in your neighbourhood.
For more information, please contact Melissah or Tammy on (07) 4783 9800. Alternatively, you can go www.garagesaletrail.com.au
2. Extended Audience
3. Direct Market Targeting