Woytopia Festival | Woy Woy
When: Sunday, 9th October 2016
Where: Woy Woy South Public School – Waterloo Avenue, Woy Woy NSW
The Woytopia festival celebrates sustainable living on the Woy Woy Peninsula on the NSW Central Coast.
- Woytopia focuses on positive, practical eco-living: saving energy, growing veggies, keeping chooks, organic food. Oureco-market features stalls from organic produce to hemp clothing,
- Woytopia is about connecting local eco-minded groups and businesses.
- Woytopia is an enjoyable day out, with music, dance, food and more.
- Woytopia is great for kids, with shows, petting farm, rides, crafts, soccer, storytelling, hula-hooping and space to run around.
- Woytopia is a waste and water-wise event run on 100% green power.
A sustainable living festival in Woy Woy featuring live music, food stalls, ‘eco-market’ stalls, talks, workshops, wildlife shows, kids farm, rides and more kids’ entertainment, and more.
2. Extended Audience
3. Direct Market Targeting