Our top 10 most amazing adventures to do on the Central Coast NSW for free…
1. Explore the Gosford/Edogawa Commemorative Gardens – A beautiful space located in the Gosford Regional Gallery precinct. Open daily from 9.30am to 4pm.
2. Discover the Great North Walk – the trails scenic views begin at the end of Kilkenny Road on the Somersby Plateau and finish on Ourimbah Creek Road, Palm Grove.
3. Crackneck Point Lookout is an ideal location for a picnic overlooking the The Entrance and Shelly Beach. A great spot for Whale Watching and checking out the swell.
4. Somersby Falls in the Brisbane Water National park has a great area for a picnic with BBQ’s and picnic tables set in a lush rainforest complete with waterfalls and a walking track.
5. Take the coastal walk to the Norah Head Lighthouse
6. Watch the sunset over Snapper Point in the Munmorah State Conservation area.
7. Wander around the Long Jetty Markets and pick up a bargain.
8. Pay a visit to Kariong Brook Falls in the Brisbane Water National Park. A great place for a swim in the summer!!
9. The Woy Woy – Lions Park class is a free fitness camp open to all members of the public. They offer the following activities – active yoga, active boxing, active X training and more. Sessions available Monday to Friday from 9.30am during the school terms.
10. Take a dip or a surf in one of the best beaches in NSW.